Makes approx. 24
85g (1/3 cup) butter
85g (about 1/3 cup) white granulated sugar
30g (1 tablespoon) honey
140g (4 cups) corn flakes
1. Preheat oven to 150°C.
2. Line a 24-hole patty pan with paper cases.
3. Melt butter, sugar and honey over low heat together in a large saucepan until frothy.
4. Add corn flakes and stir through quickly to coat evenly.
5. Working quickly, spoon into paper patty cases.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool.
Taste: Buttery sweet honey and crunchy corn flakes
Consume: Best within 1 week
Storage: Store in airtight containers
Recipe Reference: ‘Honey Joys’ recipe on the packaging of Australian Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes